History Views

On the first day of class I stated what I thought history was and how to do it (this is my first post on this page). But since then I have learned so much about what history is, and what helped me realize what it was, was the reading logs we did in class. I now know that history is more than a textbook that you go over and look at dates and dates of events that happened. I also now know that history is dates and much more, like stories and pictures and events that happened before but it is also how people feel about it today. With people’s opinions today depends on what we learn and get to hear about in classes, but we can also decide what we want to look into. I also know that you should restate what you think you have learned in order to actually understand what you have just read.

I have done this in some reading logs, here is a link to my reading logs each one has a reference to what article I read to go with them.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z5O7e46iQOXMhD6QJxvAkBHwpsUCpNtkSx9Ul8T-TVY/edit?usp=sharing